Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pumpkin Bread Recipe

I make this Pumpkin Bread recipe A. LOT. I know it's not fall, but this is so good it should be consumed all year round =) It's whole wheat and NO sugar! And another great way to get some kind of vegetable in Wyatt! He loves this pumpkin bread and eats it for breakfast, lunch, and snack. It literally took me a MAX of 10 minutes to throw it together the other day (all you do is mix and stir all the ingredients) and here is the mess Wyatt managed to make in such a short amount of time...

Planning his next move...


It's a good thing my kitchen is tiny! I'm afraid the bigger my kitchen, the bigger mess he would make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved