Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

Our weekend was a little different, lol... I guess mostly because Wyatt is cutting his "eye" teeth, the sharp pointy ones. It looks like he's getting all 4 (2 on top and 2 on bottom). That seems to be how he teethes... a whole set of the same tooth all at once! I can't decide if that's a good thing or not yet =/ He has been pitiful allllll weekend, he's just been feeling so horrible.
BUT, we did go to Fredricksburg yesterday just for the day... we HAD to go see The Avengers!! Between Tyler's sister and my brother telling us how awesome it was, we just couldn't wait =) So Wyatt spent the day with his Gammy and Grandpa while we went to go see it. He did have some water time in the backyard while we were gone, but he definitely wasn't himself and I didn't get any pictures. I know, it's hard to believe ;)
Today, Tyler was back in Fredricksburg working all day. He worked last weekend too, and it looks like there will be more work for him in the next couple weeks! God always provides, we are so thankful.
I stayed home with Wyatt so I watched church online.... we stayed in our jammies all day and just lounged out. He doesn't want me to leave his side when he doesn't feel well. It's exhausting, but there's no other place I'd rather be. =) I am hoping he feels better tomorrow though.

My tomato plant is still going strong! I can't believe it! ha They finally started turning red! This picture was taken on my phone (which is not a smart phone) so it's not that great....

But what's a post if there aren't any pictures of Wyatt!? These are from last week, because he sure hasn't been this happy all weekend =( I was trying to teach him to say "cheeeese" and smile at the camera while he was eating lunch, lol... I got him laughing and just love these pictures =)








And I have to put in a plug for Annie's Cheddar Bunnies ! No artificial ingredients and taste even better than Goldfish!! So glad I found these because Wyatt was getting hooked on Goldfish and I feel much better about him eating these.
Hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved