Saturday, May 12, 2012

Friends, Tomatoes, and Everything in Between

We had a busy week! Monday night I had a MOPS event called "Pass the Torch" where we officially passed on the leadership from this year's steering team to next year's steering team. I am going to be one of the MOPPETS Coordinators along with 3 other ladies. I totally didn't think to bring my camera that night.
Tuesday night we got together for dinner and fellowship with friends from church.... It is important to note here that all 5 families that were there have toddlers born all within 2 months of each other!!! (they are all in the same nursery room at church) The guys were peacefully chatting outside in peace and quiet while we were trying to watch 5 toddlers play without doing bodily harm to each other =)

Becky trying to sqeeze in with Wyatt


 Wyatt's "twin", Garrett

This is Wyatt's signature face... really friendly, huh? lol ... and sweet Caroline
 Just missing Emily in this one...

Buddies



I kind of slacked on getting pictures of adults, lol. We were also able to pick the first 2 tomatoes this week!


I'm not sure if we picked them to early or to late, but they were only halfway good. The half that was good, was really good though! =) There are 3 more growing. I am going to have to declare my first attempt at container gardening a success! (for me anyways!)

Tyler finished his finals this week and we had our last MOPS meeting of the year. Bible Study is already wrapped up too! So it is "officially" summer for us =) WOOHOO


Tyler has a couple weeks off until he starts the summer semester and he'll be full time all summer. For now... we are counting down the days until we fly to Georgia!!!!! Can. not. wait to see my family! And not only my parents and little bro, but also my big bro, sisinlaw, and neice and nephew who we haven't seen in over a year!! Wyatt was just 3 months old when they last saw him! 13 more days.....!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved