Friday, October 28, 2011

Last Saturday we spent the day in Fredericksburg... it was the most beautiful fall day! Wyatt stayed and played with Gammy and Grandpa while the Mr. and I went on an afternoon date to the Annual Food and Wine Festival! Here's our day in pictures....



I love this picture because it is the first (and only) one we have of Wyatt waving! (he was waving at a car driving by, lol)


At the Food and Wine Festival, we got a crawfish sausage link!! So weird, but it was actually pretty good!


There were about 20 - 25 vineyards there!


We tried to get our wine glasses in the picture, but we all know how well self photography turns outs....


You could also sit in on cooking classes all throughout the day!


After the festival, we walked on Main Street to get a geo-cache. Check out this 3 stage multi cache we found! ha, ha!




To top it all off, the Mr.'s parents grilled steaks with baked potatoes and all the fixin's! We had an awesome day! This counted as 1 of our dates for our Fall Bucket List =)

And for a list update:
S'mores - Check!
Make Fall Cookies - Check!
(I totally didn't even take a picture, but I made White Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies... I think I was to distracted by how amazing they were to get a picture!! Here is the recipe I used though, and I highly recommend making these this Fall! :

I hope everyone has a wonderful Halloween weekend! I will be lucky to get a single good picture of Wyatt in his costume.... he haaates wearing it! But isn't that every babies' first halloween experience? lol








No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved