Tuesday, October 25, 2011

We're in Trouble!

This morning, I was putting away dishes and Mr. was packing his stuff up for class. I turn around and this is what I see......


This little boy loves. to. climb.


But he's so stinkin' cute.....


Later on in the morning, I was sorting laundry (the correct post is up now, sorry about that!) and I knew Wyatt was in the fridge... well, it was waaaay to quiet in the kitchen so I go in there, and Wyatt...


is chomping down on a stick of butter!! I took this quick picture, then took it from him and snapped this one,


.... then dug all the butter out of his mouth! 

It's a good thing we live in a really small house and for the most part, I can see him at all times =)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved