Monday, October 3, 2011

Finally Caught Him!

I finally caught Wyatt standing up all by himself on video!


He stood up by himself for the very first time on August 22nd. It was only for a few seconds. He's slowly started standing up longer. Right now, he can stand up by himself for 25-30 seconds.
And as most of you know, he took his very first steps on Saturday (October 1st)!! It was so unexpected! We really haven't actually worked on walking with him because he's plenty mobile all on his own. But Saturday evening after we ate dinner, the 3 of us were in the living room playing on the floor. Mr. had Wyatt right in front of him and stood him up facing away from him. I was sitting off to the side. And out of nowhere, Wyatt went STEP, STEP, STEP all on his own.... then plopped down and crawled away like nothing happened! We sat there in shock and then cracked up (and then screamed, ahhhhhh he can walk! lol jk) It was such a precious moment... I loved that we were all 3 together just playing, me and the Mr. will never forget his first steps =)
He's taken a few little steps since then but I haven't caught it on video yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved