Friday, October 14, 2011

The Sky is no longer the limit!


Oct 11, 2011 
1:45 p.m.

Stinson Municipal Airport
San Antonio, Tx

The world is changed forever...
The sky is no longer the limit...
The horizon is demanding to be tamed...

... all for one man...

(cue dramatic music)

THE MR!

Solo in a Cessna 172SP at 1600 ft MSL in the
traffic pattern at Stinson Municipal Airport

Me (left), Matt CFI* (right)
       

Congratulatory handshake from one aviator to another.

Sneak attack by another CFI, a water dunking is tradition after the first solo at SkySafety**


Note: I am not wet at all, they under estimated my ninja skills.




Here's a video of my second solo flight today (Oct 14, 2011)





Oh the possibilities that are coming available, lookout world here I come.

* CFI, Certified Flight Instructor
**Sky Safety is the flight school based at Stinson Municipal 


MR. 

1 comment:

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved