Friday, September 30, 2011

Wyatt's World

Not only does Wyatt love playing in the fridge, but now he's discovered the light! (I wonder what this does to our electric bill) =/


Mohawk after bath =) 

Dumped over the laundry basket. (His hair is getting so long.. it touches his eyebrows, goes over his ears and curls around his neck. I am nowhere near ready to have him get a haircut) =(

A paci in his mouth and a paci in his hand 

When I dropped him off at his room for MOPS this morning, it was the first time I've ever left him that his eyes teared up and he reached for me. Needless to say, I had to go to the bathroom and wipe my tears away. He makes me look like such a baby! (He goes to the nursery every Sunday, but he's never shown any kind of "separation anxiety") Even this morning wasn't bad at all, and boy am I glad because I would never leave him if he cried everytime. ha. 

Post on the concert coming!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved