Monday, September 12, 2011

Remembering....

This weekend we remembered the horrible tragedy of September 11th, 2001 along with the rest of the nation....

And today, we are also remembering the life and love of Stephen Dahl, Tyler's dad, as he left this earth for his heavenly home 5 years ago...

We are reminded of the verse where Jesus says, "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world, you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

This world is not our home. It is so very temporary. The Bible even tells us that we will have trouble. We will experience pain and suffering...
Our only HOPE is in Jesus and we look forward to the day when we will spend eternity with Him.


-Mr. and Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved