Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wyatt Swims!

Wyatt is in last week of Infant Swim!! This video (below) was taken yesterday in just his swim diapers. Today, he had to do his lesson in summer clothes and shoes (and a regular diaper) and he did great! Tomorrow, he will do his lesson in winter clothes, shoes, and socks. So just in case he ever needs to use his skills, he will be familiar with how it feels no matter what he is wearing. We are soooooo proud of him! And he loves it (getting flipped into the water and everything).. he cries when he has to get out, lol.

Our little fish.....

Just a picture from today in his summer clothes...


I'm not sure if I'll be allowed to take anymore pictures/video but if I am, I'll have 1 more post on ISR. If anyone reading has any questions about the program, go ahead and ask! We were very unsure what it would be like before starting, but after going through it we highly recommend ISR.

www.infantswim.com

P.S. Scroll down if you haven't seen Wyatt's 9 month post!

-Mrs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved