Friday, March 30, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

Yesterday morning we were supposed to have an Easter Egg Hunt with our MOPS group. I think about 50 people responded that they planned to attend. But it rained Wednesday night and they ended up having to cancel it because the ground was too wet. So that was a bummer, but thankfully Laura opened up her home and invited just our table over to her house to do a hunt inside... picnic and all! It ended up being me with Wyatt, Kelly with her 2 (Luke and Becky), and then of course Laura (with Avery). It is amazing how with only 4 little ones it can be so crazy! lol ... especially toddlers I guess =) But we had a blast!

Playing

Becky

 Teasing the dogs, lol
 Luke and Becky ready for the hunt!

Wyatt figured out right away what he was supposed to do... so cute!

 Looking and thinking..




 I think Becky sat down and opened the first egg she found, lol 


Checking out what he found!


 Cheerios, hehe



This is blurry, but, Luke started running around and it got Wyatt so excited, he ran around right behind him =)

These 2 couldn't get enough of the stairs, lol 

And our attempt(s) at getting a group shot. These make me laugh, so much fun with these little ones =)

Avery swiping Luke's egg when he's not looking, haha



Seems like we had a busy week.... the Mr. has to do a cross country flight tomorrow (Saturday) so me and the little guy are just going to chill out at home all day!


1 comment:

  1. Super cute pics! Thanks for posting - we had so much fun with y'all :).
    - Laura

    ReplyDelete

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved