Sunday, March 4, 2012

Knowing You...

Every Sunday in Lent I am posting something that spoke to me throughout the week....

If you have 4 minutes to spare, take time to read this post by Ann Voskamp (a real author, lol), "The Secret to Fasting in a Lent that is Failing." I love her definition of her Lent and fast, " Letting go of more of the world, to lay more hold of God." It's what Lent is all about, but really, it's what our lives should be all about.

This morning in church we sang, "All I Once Held Dear." One of my favorite church songs! =)
"Knowing You Jesus... There is no greater thing" Those words speak truth. There is nothing greater, nothing more satisfying, no higher joy than knowing Him....

Happy Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved