Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring is in the air...

Spring is in the air and I am loving it! I didn't plan on blogging tonight but I just had to after I went out to water my tomato plant and saw this.....

Like I've said before, I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to growing vegetables, but I'm pretty sure that looks like a baby tomato?!?! We have finally had some direct sunlight the last 2 days and I think that was just what it needed. I am so excited!

I've done a couple things around the house to lighten it up a little bit and add some "spring"!
First, I spray painted a picture frame (that I already had) white, and then I printed out a free printable to put in it! Super easy and cheap, and cute!

I found the printable through Pinterest (of course!) and here's a link to the site! (It comes in different colors and there are a couple other designs too!)

And the other (not finished) craft I've been working on...

I already had those shelves. They were brown so I painted them white. Then I just wrapped yarn around paper mache letters! I'm sure it is pretty obvious what word it is supposed to be.... but everytime I go to Hobby Lobby they are out of "V"s !! lol It'll be cute when it's done. =)

We started up our Spring bible study this morning at church, so we'll have that every Wednesday morning through May. The weather was gorgeous today and will be for the next couple days! I <3 Spring.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved