Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wacky Hair

Tuesday morning we had a play date at a friend's house (from church). It must have wore Wyatt out because he took a 2 hour nap that afternoon (compared to his usual 1 hour nap!), and he woke up with the craziest hair!!







And because I don't have enough pictures of the 2 of us, I snapped a couple <3

And then it's straight to the high chair for snack =)


The Mr. is officially on Spring Break until the 19th! I guess that's one good thing about your hubby being a full-time student, lol. (He'll still be flying, but no classes) And this weekend we are going camping! Yes, actual tent camping. with a toddler. Should be fun! It is supposed to rain though so we are watching the weather right now =/ I'll post my weekly Lent post on Monday when we get back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved