Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wyatt's World

We had Wyatt's 15 month appointment this morning. Poor guy had a rough day.. he is cutting 1 or more of his "eye" teeth and his thighs were sore from his shots the rest of the day. He just wandered around and fussed if I wasn't holding him =/
We were surprised to look at his stats on the growth curve! He weighs 22.3 lbs and is 31 inches long. His weight puts him at only 18% and his height is 50%! His Dr. said this is where he will tend to fall on the growth chart from now on since his growth really leveled out. So it looks like he is going to be long and lean! It's so crazy because I always think he is big because of his clothes size, but I don't know.. I guess the brand of clothes I buy just run really small! (He wears 18 mo and 24 mo clothes!) Weird. I think he is going to take after my metabolism because the boy already eats us out of house and home! lol
His Dr. was super pleased with his development. She said, "You guys, seriously. He is just perfect." lol I am so thankful for a healthy little boy =)
While we were waiting, we were telling Wyatt to do different things. I said, "Go spin the chair." And he went over to the chair and made it spin! I've never said that to him before, it is so crazy how smart they are! I gave him my keys and said, "Open the door." And of course I had to whip out my camera, lol

He loves to climb. I know I have said that before but it is crazy. We went to a friend's house for a play date a couple weeks ago and Wyatt climbed up on the couch (like he does at home). Well, my friend's 15 month old, Becky, hadn't discovered that yet. She said ever since the day we were there, Becky climbs up on the couch now, haha. Anyways, one day after we went on a walk Wyatt climbed up in the stroller and we caught him jumping in it backwards, just laughing! So the other day when we got back from a walk, I collapsed the stroller, trying to prevent him from being able to climb in it. Yeah, he still climbed on it.....

He seriously thinks it is hilarious when he climbs up on something!

And 2 pictures I am loving right now...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved